TERMS & CONDITIONS
The contract for a short term holiday rental shall be made between the Client and Barton Court Online. The Contract will be entered into when Barton Court Online issues the Confirmation of Booking and will be subject to the following booking conditions:
1. Payment at least 6 weeks in advance
2. Unless otherwise stated, a deposit of 50% of the rental fee is payable at the time of booking. This deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
3. The balance shall be payable 6 weeks before the commencement of the rental period. If we are holding credit/debit card instructions we will debit the balance on the due date. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer we need to have cleared funds by the due date. Non-payment of the balance on or before the due date shall be deemed as a cancellation of the contract by the client and the accommodation will be remarketed as available for rental by others.
4. For bookings made less than 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the rental period the total rental fee is payable at the time of booking.
5. A Damage Deposit of £250.00 is payable on ALL BOOKINGS and should be paid to us along with the balance for the booking. We take the damage deposit by card – either debit or credit.
6. The Damage Deposit will be returned to your card within 7 working days of your departure, less any deductions that we deem necessary. We do not charge for minor breakages, only for serious or wilful damage. However, in the unlikely event of anyone causing serious damage or nuisance, we do not limit our claim to the Damage Deposit but reserve the right to seek full compensation.
7. Any cancellation shall be made in writing (or by email) and be sent to one of the addresses listed on the Confirmation of Booking. We do not make any refunds and strongly advise that you take out cancellation insurance. This is particularly important when making a booking for a group because the contract is with the booking guest alone.
8. All deposits are non-refundable.
9. Cancellation Insurance is advised and we strongly recommend that you take out cover.
10. The house will be ready at 3pm on the first day of your booking.
11. You must vacate the property by 10am on the last day of your holiday.
12. It is expected that the property is left in a clean and tidy condition. If you leave the house in a very untidy or soiled condition, we reserve the right to deduct a supplementary cleaning charge from your Damage Deposit.
13. During the rental period, please make sure that you lock up properly and ensure that the windows are closed. When you are ready to go for the last time, please make sure that you leave the keys where we have indicated. If the keys are lost or taken away from the property, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of changing the locks from your Damage Deposit
14. Only the number of people indicated on the booking form may stay in the property and that number must not exceed the maximum that the house can properly accommodate unless you have had prior written approval from ourselves.
15. We have a septic tank so it is imperative that the loos are not clogged with wipes, sanitary products, condoms or nappies. If we have to have the drains unblocked, we will deduct the costs inviolved from your deposit
16. We reserve the right to enter the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance
All information and statements are made in good faith. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of publication or at the time of inspection of the accommodation and all this information and statements made by representatives or employees of Barton Court Online are made in good faith but without liability.